Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome To Our Blog













So I've decided to start blogging on my newest adventure...starting a cupcake business! It's been in the works for a while now, but I'm down to business, getting the word out on the best cupcakes Miami has ever tasted! Stay tuned for what's going on in my little cupcake world.






Here are some of my recent creations









Vanilla/ Vanilla Cupcake



















Custom Vanilla/Vanilla Flower Cupcakes in our three sizes, Jumbo, Regular and Mini




















Cupcake Bouquet, perfect for Mother's Day. Stay tuned for pictures of our Our "Potted Cupcake Bouquet"!
















Our Famous Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, always a favorite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to give you a huge pat on the back for making the PERFECT cupcakes everytime! Your cupcakes are the best i have tasted.
I look forward to tasting your holiday flavors soon!
Keep up the SUPERB cupcake making!